The Videos of the Scientific Exhibition at Jungfraujoch
- MeteoSwiss: Meteo station at Jungfraujoch (File size: 67 MByte)
- Université de Liège: Spectrometric measurements of trace gases in the atmosphere over Jungfraujoch (File size: 83 MByte)
- HFSJG: History of the Research Station (File size: 100 MByte)
- Empa: Atmosphere and climate research at Jungfraujoch (File size: 418 MByte, this video can not be shown in the webbrowser.)
- PSI: Climate relevant aerosol research (File size: 98 MByte)
Selected Contributions from the “Jungfrau Climate Guide”
The climate guide was compiled to mark the 175th anniversary of the University of Bern in the year 2009.
The multimedia presentations were produced by Texetera, GmbH, Effingerstr. 33, CH-3008 Bern
- History of the Research Station on the Jungfraujoch (31 MB)
- Glaciology on the Jungfraujoch (28 MB)
- Global Atmosphere Watch on the Jungfraujoch (26 MB)
Videos of research projects at Jungfraujoch
University of Zurich, Institute of Veterinary Physiology:
Adaption to high altitude – Does living in the mountains protect you from cancer?